COVID - 19 PROTOCOL FOR DONNA'S SCHOOL OF DANCE
YOUR DANCER’S SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
In light of the recent pandemic, we are taking the following precautions to keep our staff and students safe:
1) Parents will be required to drop off and pick up children to limit the number of people inside the building.
2) Any child under the age of 5 can have one parent accompany them into the studio and wait in our front area. Parents will be
required to wear a mask while in the building. Please refrain from bringing siblings.
3) We will take the temperature of every person entering our facility.
4) Dancers should bring their own water bottles and snacks. They will not be able to share food or drinks.
5) We are installing wall mounted automatic hand sanitizers in each dance room and in each common area of the studio
and are encouraging everyone to have clean hands.
6) All dance equipment that is used by the dancers will be wiped down before the next class uses that equipment.
7) All common areas will be sanitized throughout the evening and again at the end of the night.
8) Dancers will be required to wear a mask when entering the building and when moving between classes in
common areas. They will not be required to wear a mask while they are in class.
9) Staff will wear masks or face shields when in common areas and when appropriate in the classroom.
10) Each studio will be equipped with webcams for online learning through Zoom should the Governor mandate dance studio
closures. We will also have the capability to utilize this format for any student not ready to enter the studio environment in the
beginning of the year.
Please refrain from coming to the studio....
If you or a family member has tested positive for Covid-19
If you or your child are not feeling well, ie cough, fever, runny nose etc
- If you have recently returned from traveling to an area which is considered to be a hot spot within the last 14 days
Working together, we will be able to keep our kids safe while doing what we all love to do!